- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Cape Point weather in September 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 273273 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Cape Point, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cape Point sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cape Point in September 2019. Select a month to view Cape Point sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:55||19:18|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:56||19:08|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:56||18:57|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about the Gambia
Where's hot in the Gambia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.