- Save on holiday rentals with early booking discounts
- Book in advance to maximise savings
- Filter offers by star rating, location, facilities & more
Bayeux weather in September 2019
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Bayeux, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bayeux weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bayeux in September is a comfortable 19°C (66°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 45% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 67mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Bayeux in September is 18°C (64°F).
Bayeux sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bayeux in September 2019. Select a month to view Bayeux sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:18||20:47|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:39||20:17|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||08:00||19:45|
- Book ski holidays in 2020 to France with Mark Warner
- Holiday deals start from just £709 per person
- With family skiing and childcare available
Discover more about France
Popular France destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details