- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Barranquilla weather in September 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Barranquilla, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Barranquilla in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Barranquilla in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Barranquilla in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Barranquilla in September - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Barranquilla in September?
The average sea temperature around Barranquilla in September is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Barranquilla in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Barranquilla in September and the average monthly rainfall is 134mm.
Barranquilla sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Barranquilla in September 2020. Select a month to view Barranquilla sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:49||18:08|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:49||17:59|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:48||17:50|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Colombia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.