- Book low fares to Sau Paulo, Brazil with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from Heathrow Airport from 29 March 2020
- Return flights to Sau Paulo from £680
Sao Paulo weather in September 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Sao Paulo, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sao Paulo in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Sao Paulo in September, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Paulo in September?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Paulo in September - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sao Paulo in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Sao Paulo in September and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Sao Paulo sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Paulo in September 2020. Select a month to view Sao Paulo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:17||17:56|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:03||18:00|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:47||18:05|
- Find the cheapest fares on flights to Sao Paulo
- Book flights to Sao Paulo Airport (GRU) from the UK
- Prices shown based on fare found in the last 48 ours
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.