- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Cuiaba weather in September 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Cuiaba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cuiaba in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Cuiaba in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cuiaba in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cuiaba in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Cuiaba in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Cuiaba in September and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Cuiaba sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cuiaba in September 2020. Select a month to view Cuiaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:50||17:39|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:39||17:40|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:27||17:41|
- Find low prices on flights to Brazil
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.