- Book flights to worldwide destinations with Cathay Pacific
- Check the lowest fares on flights departing from the UK
- Alternatively search for specific a route & travel dates
Hay weather in September 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Hay, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hay in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Hay in September, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hay in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hay in September - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hay in September?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Hay in September and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Hay sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hay in September 2020. Select a month to view Hay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:39||18:02|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:20||18:12|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:59||18:23|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.