- Find cheap flights to Albania with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Tirana weather in September 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Tirana, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tirana weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tirana in September is a warm 27°C (81°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 78mm (3.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Tirana sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tirana in September 2019. Select a month to view Tirana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:07||19:14|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:21||18:51|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:36||18:25|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Albania destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details