- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Thira weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Thira, Santorini shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Thira in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Thira in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Thira in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thira in August - that's 92% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Thira in August?
The average sea temperature around Thira in August is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Thira in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Thira in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Thira sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Thira in August 2020. Select a month to view Thira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:25||20:24|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:37||20:07|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:49||19:47|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Santorini in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Santorini in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.