- Save 10% on holidays to Europe in 2021, 2022 & 2023
- Destinations include Ireland, Austria & Germany
- Plus Czech Republic, Poland & more
Warsaw weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Poland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Poland
The November weather guide for Warsaw, Poland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Warsaw in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Warsaw in November, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Warsaw in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Warsaw in November - that's 17% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Warsaw in November?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Warsaw in November and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Warsaw sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Warsaw in November 2021. Select a month to view Warsaw sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:32||16:07|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:57||15:44|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:21||15:28|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.