- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Warsaw weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Poland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Poland
The January weather guide for Warsaw, Poland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Warsaw in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Warsaw in January, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Warsaw in January?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Warsaw in January - that's 17% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Warsaw in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Warsaw in January and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Warsaw sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Warsaw in January 2022. Select a month to view Warsaw sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:45||15:34|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:37||15:55|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:18||16:21|
- Book cruises for 2022 with Saga Holidays
- Enjoy 3 or more excursions (included) on 7+ nights
- Plus relax on brand new river cruise ships
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.