- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Sudbury weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Ontario
The May weather guide for Sudbury, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sudbury in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Sudbury in May, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sudbury in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sudbury in May - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sudbury in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Sudbury in May and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sudbury sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sudbury in May 2022. Select a month to view Sudbury sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:10||20:33|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:49||20:52|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:35||21:08|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.