- Save on flights to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania with KLM
- Book return flights from airports across the UK
- Prices start from just £344 return including taxes
Zanzibar weather in October 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Zanzibar, Tanzania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Zanzibar weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Zanzibar in October is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 96mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Zanzibar in October is 26°C (79°F).
Zanzibar sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zanzibar in October 2019. Select a month to view Zanzibar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:08||18:18|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:02||18:16|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:57||18:16|
- Save on holidays to Africa with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Morocco, Zanzibar, South Africa & more
- Filter deals by star rating, price, duration & more
More Tanzania destinations
- Dar es Salaam
- Ikoma, Serengeti
- Lake Manyara
- Mafia Island
- Pemba Island
- Ruaha National Park
- Selous Game Reserve
- Seronera, Serengeti
- Tarangire National Park
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details