- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Cape Town weather in October 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Cape Town, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cape Town in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Cape Town in October, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cape Town in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cape Town in October - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cape Town in October?
The average sea temperature around Cape Town in October is 15°C.
Does it rain in Cape Town in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Cape Town in October and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Cape Town sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cape Town in October 2020. Select a month to view Cape Town sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:23||18:49|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:03||19:01|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:46||19:14|
- Save on holidays to Africa with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Morocco, Zanzibar, South Africa & more
- Filter deals by star rating, price, duration & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.