- Save up to 10% on all inclusive holidays to Mauritius
- Book online with First Choice to get discount
- Low deposits & free child places available
Grand Gaube weather in October 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Grand Gaube, Mauritius shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
First Choice deal finder
How hot is it in Grand Gaube in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Grand Gaube in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grand Gaube in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Grand Gaube in October - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Grand Gaube in October?
The average sea temperature around Grand Gaube in October is 24°C.
Does it rain in Grand Gaube in October?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Grand Gaube in October and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Grand Gaube sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grand Gaube in October 2020. Select a month to view Grand Gaube sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:51||18:08|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:38||18:12|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:28||18:18|
- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on holidays to Mauritius
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter promo code at checkout. Excludes children
Holiday deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mauritius
Where's hot in Mauritius in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritius in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.