- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Cape Point weather in October 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Cape Point, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cape Point sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cape Point in October 2019. Select a month to view Cape Point sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:56||18:57|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||06:57||18:47|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:01||18:40|
- Find cheap flights to the Gambia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about the Gambia
Where's hot in the Gambia in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.