- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
France weather in October 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for France, represented by Paris, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to France weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in France in October is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 59mm (2.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in France in October is represented by Paris.
France sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for France in October 2019. Select a month to view France sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The France sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Paris.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:50||19:30|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||08:12||19:00|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:35||17:33|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about France
Popular France destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details