- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Figari weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Figari, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Corsica
How hot is it in Figari in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Figari in October, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Figari in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Figari in October - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Figari in October?
The average sea temperature around Figari in October is 21°C.
Does it rain in Figari in October?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Figari in October and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Figari sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Figari in October 2020. Select a month to view Figari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:21||19:05|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:37||18:40|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:54||17:19|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in Corsica in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.