- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Curitiba weather in October 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Curitiba, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curitiba in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Curitiba in October, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curitiba in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curitiba in October - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Curitiba in October?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Curitiba in October and the average monthly rainfall is 137mm.
Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Curitiba in October 2020. Select a month to view Curitiba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:56||18:17|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:41||18:24|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:29||18:33|
- Find low prices on flights to Brazil
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.