- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Caceres weather in October 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Caceres, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caceres in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Caceres in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caceres in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caceres in October - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Caceres in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Caceres in October and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Caceres sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Caceres in October 2020. Select a month to view Caceres sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:33||17:48|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:22||17:50|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:14||17:55|
- Book low fares to Sau Paulo, Brazil with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from Heathrow Airport from 29 March 2020
- Return flights to Sau Paulo from £680
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.