- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Providenciales weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Turks and Caicos Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Providenciales, Turks & Caicos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Providenciales in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Providenciales in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Providenciales in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Providenciales in November - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Providenciales in November?
The average sea temperature around Providenciales in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Providenciales in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Providenciales in November and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Providenciales sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Providenciales in November 2020. Select a month to view Providenciales sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:53||17:12|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:01||17:06|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:11||17:05|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Turks and Caicos in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Turks and Caicos in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.