- Save up to 10% on all inclusive holidays to Mauritius
- Book online with First Choice to get discount
- Low deposits & free child places available
Bel Ombre weather in November 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Bel Ombre, Mauritius shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
First Choice deal finder
How hot is it in Bel Ombre in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Bel Ombre in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bel Ombre in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bel Ombre in November - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bel Ombre in November?
The average sea temperature around Bel Ombre in November is 25°C.
Does it rain in Bel Ombre in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bel Ombre in November and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Bel Ombre sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bel Ombre in November 2020. Select a month to view Bel Ombre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:28||18:20|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:22||18:28|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:21||18:38|
- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on holidays to Mauritius
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter promo code at checkout. Excludes children
Holiday deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mauritius
Where's hot in Mauritius in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mauritius in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.