- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Grenada
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
St George's weather in November 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 182182 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for St George's, Grenada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St George's sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St George's in November 2019. Select a month to view St George's sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:00||17:41|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:04||17:39|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:11||17:40|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Discover more about Grenada
Where's hot in Grenada in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Grenada in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.