- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
St George's weather in November 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 182182 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for St George's, Grenada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St George's in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in St George's in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in St George's in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in St George's in November - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St George's in November?
The average sea temperature around St George's in November is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in St George's in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in St George's in November and the average monthly rainfall is 182mm.
St George's sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St George's in November 2020. Select a month to view St George's sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:00||17:41|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:05||17:39|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:12||17:40|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Grenada
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Grenada
Where's hot in Grenada in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Grenada in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.