- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Banjul weather in November 2019
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Banjul, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Banjul sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Banjul in November 2019. Select a month to view Banjul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:00||18:39|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:05||18:36|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:13||18:37|
- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Discover more about the Gambia
Where's hot in the Gambia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.