- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Kerguelen weather in November 2019
- 77°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 33°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Kerguelen, French Southern & Antarctic Lands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kerguelen in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Kerguelen in November, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kerguelen in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kerguelen in November - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Kerguelen in November?
The average sea temperature around Kerguelen in November is 3°C.
Does it rain in Kerguelen in November?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Kerguelen in November and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Kerguelen sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kerguelen in November 2019. Select a month to view Kerguelen sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||04:48||19:18|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||04:27||19:41|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||04:12||20:04|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More French Southern Lands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.