- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2019/2020
- Ski deals available from £754 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Thunder Bay weather in November 2019
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Thunder Bay, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Thunder Bay sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Thunder Bay in November 2019. Select a month to view Thunder Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||08:43||18:38|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||08:04||17:18|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||08:26||17:05|
- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Ontario in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ontario in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.