- Save EXTRA £100 per person on holidays to Bulgaria
- Book summer holidays to Sunny Beach, Nessebar, Bourgas & Varna
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Sofia weather in November 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Sofia, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sofia in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Sofia in November, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sofia in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sofia in November - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sofia in November?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Sofia in November and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Sofia sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sofia in November 2020. Select a month to view Sofia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:01||17:19|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:19||17:04|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:36||16:54|
- Save on skiing holidays to Bulgaria in winter 2019/2020
- Ski deals available from £365 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where's warm in Bulgaria in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.