- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £77 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Sofia weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bulgaria
The July weather guide for Sofia, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sofia in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Sofia in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sofia in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sofia in July - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sofia in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Sofia in July and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sofia sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sofia in July 2021. Select a month to view Sofia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:53||21:08|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:03||21:02|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:17||20:48|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.