- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Sofia weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Bulgaria
The April weather guide for Sofia, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sofia in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Sofia in April, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sofia in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sofia in April - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sofia in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Sofia in April and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sofia sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sofia in April 2022. Select a month to view Sofia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:09||19:53|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:46||20:09|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:23||20:26|
- Book a Park Stay & Go airport package with IHG
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights airport parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.