- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Minsk weather in November 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Minsk, Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Minsk in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Minsk in November, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Minsk in November?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Minsk in November - that's 15% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Minsk in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Minsk in November and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Minsk sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Minsk in November 2020. Select a month to view Minsk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:11||16:35|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:38||16:10|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:04||15:53|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Belarus in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belarus in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.