- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Minsk weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belarus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belarus
The February weather guide for Minsk, Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Minsk in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Minsk in February, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Minsk in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Minsk in February - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Minsk in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Minsk in February and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Minsk sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Minsk in February 2022. Select a month to view Minsk sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:56||16:51|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:32||17:17|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:01||17:45|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.