- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Minsk weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belarus with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for Belarus
The December weather guide for Minsk, Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Minsk in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Minsk in December, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Minsk in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Minsk in December - that's 13% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Minsk in December?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Minsk in December and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Minsk sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Minsk in December 2021. Select a month to view Minsk sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||08:05||15:52|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:23||15:48|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:28||15:58|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.