- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Sydney weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Sydney, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sydney in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Sydney in November, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sydney in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sydney in November - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sydney in November?
The average sea temperature around Sydney in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Sydney in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Sydney in November and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Sydney sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sydney in November 2020. Select a month to view Sydney sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:55||19:23|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:44||19:37|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:37||19:51|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sydney
Where's hot in New South Wales in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.