- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Naypyidaw weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Myanmar with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Myanmar
The September weather guide for Naypyidaw, Myanmar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Naypyidaw in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in September - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Naypyidaw in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Naypyidaw in September and the average monthly rainfall is 225mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Naypyidaw in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Naypyidaw is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Naypyidaw in September 2021. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:50||18:21|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:53||18:08|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:56||17:55|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.