- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Naypyidaw weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Myanmar with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 155155 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Myanmar
The October weather guide for Naypyidaw, Myanmar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Naypyidaw in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in October - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Naypyidaw in October?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Naypyidaw in October and the average monthly rainfall is 155mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Naypyidaw in October 2021. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:56||17:54|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:00||17:42|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:06||17:32|
- Save on quarantine-free holidays to green & amber countries
- Book holidays to Croatia, Malta, Cyprus, Spain & more
- Plus popular Caribbean destinations - Barbados & Antigua
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.