- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Naypyidaw weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Myanmar with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 155155 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Myanmar
The October weather guide for Naypyidaw, Myanmar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Naypyidaw in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in October - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Naypyidaw in October?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Naypyidaw in October and the average monthly rainfall is 155mm.
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naypyidaw in October 2021. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:56||17:54|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:00||17:42|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:06||17:32|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Myanmar
Where is hot in Myanmar in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Myanmar in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.