- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Naypyidaw weather in October 2022
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 155155 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Myanmar
The October weather guide for Myanmar (Naypyidaw) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Myanmar
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Naypyidaw in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in October - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Naypyidaw in October?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Naypyidaw in October and the average monthly rainfall is 155mm.
Naypyidaw October sunrise & sunset times
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Naypyidaw in October 2022. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise and sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st October 2022||05:56||17:54|
|Sunday, 16th October 2022||06:00||17:42|
|Monday, 31st October 2022||06:06||17:32|
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.