- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Naypyidaw weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Myanmar with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 261261 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Myanmar
The June weather guide for Naypyidaw, Myanmar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Naypyidaw in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in June - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Naypyidaw in June?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Naypyidaw in June and the average monthly rainfall is 261mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Naypyidaw in June 2022. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:26||18:41|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:27||18:46|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:30||18:49|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.