- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Naypyidaw weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Myanmar with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 261261 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Myanmar
The August weather guide for Naypyidaw, Myanmar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Naypyidaw in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in August - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Naypyidaw in August?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Naypyidaw in August and the average monthly rainfall is 261mm.
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naypyidaw in August 2021. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:41||18:42|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:46||18:33|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:50||18:22|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Myanmar
Where is hot in Myanmar in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Myanmar in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.