- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Plymouth weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Montserrat with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Plymouth, Montserrat shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Montserrat
How hot is it in Plymouth in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Plymouth in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Plymouth in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Plymouth in March - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Plymouth in March?
The average sea temperature around Plymouth in March is 26°C.
Does it rain in Plymouth in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Plymouth in March and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Plymouth in March 2021. Select a month to view Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:27||18:16|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:16||18:19|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:04||18:22|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Montserrat destinations
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.