- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Plymouth weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Montserrat with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 166166 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Montserrat
The July weather guide for Plymouth, Montserrat shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Plymouth in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Plymouth in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Plymouth in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Plymouth in July - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Plymouth in July?
The average sea temperature around Plymouth in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Plymouth in July?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Plymouth in July and the average monthly rainfall is 166mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Plymouth in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Plymouth is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Plymouth in July 2021. Select a month to view Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:40||18:46|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:44||18:46|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:49||18:41|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.