- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Midway Island weather in May 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 127127 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Midway Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Midway Island in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Midway Island in May, falling to 19°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Midway Island in May?
The average sea temperature around Midway Island in May is 22°C.
Does it rain in Midway Island in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Midway Island in May and the average monthly rainfall is 127mm.
Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Midway Island in May 2020. Select a month to view Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:09||19:25|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:58||19:34|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:53||19:42|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.