- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Midway Island weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 152152 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Midway Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Midway Island in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Midway Island in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Midway Island in July?
The average sea temperature around Midway Island in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Midway Island in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Midway Island in July and the average monthly rainfall is 152mm.
Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Midway Island in July 2020. Select a month to view Midway Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:57||19:51|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:03||19:48|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:12||19:40|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.