- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Guadalajara weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 256256 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Guadalajara, Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mexico
How hot is it in Guadalajara in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Guadalajara in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guadalajara in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guadalajara in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guadalajara in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Guadalajara in July and the average monthly rainfall is 256mm.
Guadalajara sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guadalajara in July 2020. Select a month to view Guadalajara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:16||20:38|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:22||20:37|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:28||20:32|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico
Where is hot in Mexico in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Chichen Itza
- San Jose del Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas
- Puerto Vallarta
- Playa del Carmen
- Riviera Maya
- Mexico City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.