- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Montserrat
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Plymouth weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Plymouth, Montserrat shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Plymouth in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Plymouth in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Plymouth in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Plymouth in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Plymouth in May?
The average sea temperature around Plymouth in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Plymouth in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Plymouth in May and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Plymouth in May 2020. Select a month to view Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:44||18:28|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:37||18:33|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:35||18:38|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Montserrat destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.