- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Tulum weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Tulum, Cancun & Riviera Maya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tulum in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Tulum in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tulum in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tulum in May - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tulum in May?
The average sea temperature around Tulum in May is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Tulum in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Tulum in May and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Tulum sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tulum in May 2020. Select a month to view Tulum sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:20||19:14|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:13||19:20|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:09||19:26|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Cancun & Riviera Maya
Where's hot in the Riviera Maya in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Riviera Maya in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.