- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Tulum weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Tulum, Mexico - Caribbean Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mexico - Caribbean Coast
How hot is it in Tulum in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Tulum in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tulum in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tulum in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tulum in April?
The average sea temperature around Tulum in April is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Tulum in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Tulum in April and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Tulum sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tulum in April 2021. Select a month to view Tulum sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:43||19:04|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:31||19:08|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:21||19:13|
- Save up to 25% on selected hotels in Europe & Mexico
- Destinations include the Canaries, Spain, Portugal & more
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico - Caribbean Coast
Where is hot in Mexico - Caribbean Coast in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico - Caribbean Coast in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.