- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Tulum weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Tulum, Mexico - Caribbean Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Mexico - Caribbean Coast
How hot is it in Tulum in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Tulum in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tulum in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tulum in January - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tulum in January?
The average sea temperature around Tulum in January is 26°C.
Does it rain in Tulum in January?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Tulum in January and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Tulum sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tulum in January 2021. Select a month to view Tulum sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:26||18:22|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:28||18:32|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:26||18:41|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Mexico - Caribbean Coast
Where is hot in Mexico - Caribbean Coast in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mexico - Caribbean Coast in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.