- Explore current Virgin Holidays deals to Asia & Far East
- Destinations include Bali, Hong Kong & Thailand
- Plus holidays to Singapore, Vietnam & Malaysia
Sanur weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Sanur, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sanur weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sanur in May is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 101mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Sanur in May is 28°C (82°F).
Sanur sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanur in May 2020. Select a month to view Sanur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:22||18:10|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:24||18:07|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:27||18:06|
- Save up to 20% on hotels in Asia, Oceania & Indian Ocean
- Book hotel stays in the Hilton summer sale
- Travel before 29th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Bali
Where's hot in Bali in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.