- Browse last minute holiday deals to the Caribbean
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Pointe-a-Pitre weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 140140 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pointe-a-Pitre in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Pointe-a-Pitre in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pointe-a-Pitre in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pointe-a-Pitre in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pointe-a-Pitre in May?
The average sea temperature around Pointe-a-Pitre in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Pointe-a-Pitre in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Pointe-a-Pitre in May and the average monthly rainfall is 140mm.
Pointe-a-Pitre sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pointe-a-Pitre in May 2020. Select a month to view Pointe-a-Pitre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:41||18:25|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:35||18:30|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:33||18:35|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Guadeloupe
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guadeloupe in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.