- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Banjul weather in May 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Banjul, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Banjul sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Banjul in May 2020. Select a month to view Banjul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:45||19:22|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:40||19:26|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:38||19:30|
- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Discover more about the Gambia
Where's hot in the Gambia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.