- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Odense weather in May 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Odense, Denmark shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Odense in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Odense in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Odense in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Odense in May - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Odense in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Odense in May and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Odense sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Odense in May 2020. Select a month to view Odense sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:36||20:56|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:06||21:24|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:45||21:48|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Denmark
Where's hot in Denmark in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Denmark in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.