- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Santa Marta weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Santa Marta, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Marta in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Santa Marta in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Marta in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Marta in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Marta in May?
The average sea temperature around Santa Marta in May is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Santa Marta in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Santa Marta in May and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Santa Marta sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Marta in May 2020. Select a month to view Santa Marta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:38||18:10|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:34||18:13|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:33||18:17|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Colombia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.